- To assess the effectiveness of teaching and learning processes in the University through administration and analysis of the Student – Lecturer Evaluation Form QA/F001.
- To assess the quality of selected University academic programmes
- To carry out examination invigilation spot checks during the examination period
- To evaluate the quality of teaching facilities including classrooms, lecture theatres, laboratory equipment, information communication and Library services.
- To promote quality assurance structures and systems in all University academic and non-academic activities
- To provide guidance in development and implementation of internal and external quality assurance procedures and practices for academic and non-academic activities
- To facilitate development of a culture of continuous quality improvement to achieve academic excellence.